Aarsleff är en internationell bygg- och anläggningskoncern med huvudsäte i Danmark. Koncernen är organiserad i självständiga, konkurrenskraftiga avdelningar och dotterbolag som tillsammans består av 7000 medarbetare och har en omsättning på 18,5 miljarder kronor. I Sverige representeras Aarsleff gruppen av ledande specialister inom marina konstruktioner, schaktfri ledningsförnyelse, grundläggning och spårarbeten och har etablerade kontor i Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö, Norrköping och Halmstad. Antalet anställda ökar och idag är vi ca 250 svenska medarbetare, Den gemensamma kulturen bygger på engagemang och professionalitet i alla delar av verksamheten.
Aarsleff Ground Engineering AB in Sweden is currently looking for an engaged and dedicated
This is a great opportunity to work within the construction sector in a role where you will develop and deliver effective marketing plans in line with the organization’s strategic aims to raise the profile and enhance the reputation of our company and services.
The Marketing Coordinator manages the day to day marketing activities for Aarsleff Ground Engineering and Centrum Pile in Sweden, and Aarsleff Ground Engineering in Norway.
The goal of the marketing coordinator is to develop and execute the plans and activities to accomplish brand awareness and increased sales opportunities for the companies and their products and services. The marketing coordinator should stay informed about the market, industry trends, and the competitive landscape to ensure that all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals. Strong presentation and communication skills are considered core skills for this position, and a good grasp of the English language is essential – both written and verbal.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to develop and implement the marketing plan for the business, in line with company goals.
- Work with the Group Marketing Manager to develop SMART marketing objectives for Aarsleff Ground Engineering in Sweden, Centrum Pile in Sweden and Aarsleff Ground Engineering in Norway, in line with company goals.
- Support and teach the different units in their organisations to make sure that all units raise their marketing level.
- Be the ‘Champion User’ for AssetBank. Specifically:
- Upload marketing content
- Ensure Assets are up-to-date
- Publish news in a timely manner
- Provide training to staff when necessary
- Build and manage a rich content strategy that attracts a qualified audience to your owned properties
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Overall responsibility for securing high-quality photography and video from construction sites.
- Together with the HR manager develop and enhance the company’s employer brand
- Implement an internal communications strategy for the company, keeping employees informed of company developments in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer advocacy and increasing loyalty and retention as an outcome.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance (SEO) and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Implementing an SEO strategy in line with overall marketing/business objectives
- Identify key opportunities for advertising (traditional and digital) and implement advertising strategy as appropriate.
- Measure and optimise on any paid Ad marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and marketing analytics reports.
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Managing the production of merchandise, promotional material and marketing literature to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, adjusting marketing strategies and promotional campaigns when necessary.
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers.
- Assist in the organisation of promotional events, exhibitions and learning seminars, attending when required to facilitate their success.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on key marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Ensure brand consistency and alignment of all marketing activities.
- Participate at the Group Status Marketing Meeting once a month via Video and attend the Group Marketing Meeting once a year in person.
- Coordinate information and content for the quarterly Aarsleff GE newsletter and One Company magazine.
We are looking for a person with a university degree in Marketing and Communication. To be successful in this position you need to have a few years of experience in digital marketing, communications and content creation. The successful candidate will possess excellent interpersonal skills for achieving both internal and external marketing goals.
Please send your application and CV using the the form here on our website. Closing date for applications is August 12th.
For more information, please contact
+46 768- 301 325